Every day, the Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber of Commerce works to create a stronger, more dynamic and prosperous community. As a member, your business will enjoy a number of Member Benefits including gaining a competitive edge with leadership growth opportunities, connections to business leaders, and city and countywide initiatives. Also, as a Chamber member, your employees are members as well. We encourage them to get involved through participation in Chamber Events, Volunteer Committees and to stay informed via Chamber emails.
- Business listing in the Chamber’s Membership Directory. Your business listing includes address, phone number and website
- Referrals to your business from Chamber inquiries and publications
- Promotion of events via the Chamber’s email marketing and social media
- Opportunities to promote your business through a Chamber-hosted ribbon cutting, grand opening, and ground breaking ceremony
- Calendar event listings on the Chamber Member Events Calendar
- Representation of your business and the business community to local, county, and state governments
- The Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber works to make Carpinteria, Santa Barbara and Goleta a better place to live, work, and play
Advertising & Marketing
- Exclusive marketing and promotional opportunities including event sponsorships, e-newsletters, print advertising, and Chamber website.
- Send news and press releases about your business to the Chamber to be shared in the monthly newsletter or weekly business connection
- Free online promotion of member events
- Discounted prices for business resources, networking opportunities, and Chamber-organized events
- Discount Advertising with these Member Media Outlets:
- Noozhawk.com: 10% off advertising coupon or 3-month free online business directory listing
- Spectrum Reach: Receive 15% off 3 months ad campaign and/or 15% off production
- Santa Barbara Family Life Magazine: 20% off any and all print rate contracts in 2019.
- Chamber hosts 40+ events annually
- Make connections at the Business-2-Business via zoom with up to 100 attendees
- Monthly Business Journal sent to your email address
- Subscription to Chamber e-communications
For more information, contact Michele@SBSCChamber.com